The more you read the more things you know. The more that you learn the more places you'll go!
The Summer of Literacy Reading challenge
David Gandy 200 Million Minutes
READING CHALLENGE 2021
On Thursday 4th March 2021, David Gandy and Achievement for All will launch the annual reading challenge across the globe to attempt to read for 200 MILLION MINUTES!
The challenge will run from World Book Day (Thursday 4th March 2021), until Children’s Book Day (Wednesday 31st March 2021). During which time we are calling on schools, settings, families, libraries, community groups, businesses and organisations from across the world to come together to help us achieve this never-before-reached target!
IN 2019 WE HAD...
PEOPLE JOIN IN
Frequently asked questions
1. How long is the challenge?
2. How do you log the reading minutes?
3. What reading counts towards the total?
4. How is the live leaderboard decided?
5. What are the prizes?
6. How can we get our readers engaged with the challenge?
7. Why are we running the challenge?
8. What’s the last date that we can enter reading minutes?
9. How do we know how much we’ve read in total?
10. How are the minutes validated?
11. When do we find out if we’ve won?
12. How should we promote our involvement in the challenge?
The 200 Million Minutes Reading Challenge wouldn’t be possible without the help of our fantastic supporters.
Together we can work to eradicate child illiteracy, building brighter futures for thousands of children and young people.
Instagram has returned invalid data.