If you don’t like to read, you haven’t found the right book.
200 Million Minutes launches
Achievement for All’s Reading Challenge is back and bigger and better than ever!
200 Million Minutes
READING CHALLENGE 2019
On Thursday 7th March 2019, Achievement for All will be launching our biggest challenge yet as we take our million minutes reading challenge across the globe to attempt to read 200 MILLION MINUTES!
The challenge will run from World Book Day (Thursday 7th March 2019), until Children’s Book Day (Tuesday 2nd April 2019). During which time we are calling on schools, settings, families, libraries, community groups, businesses and organisations from across the world to come together to help us achieve this never-before-reached target!
IN 2018 WE HAD...
PEOPLE JOIN IN
Frequently asked questions
1. How long is the challenge?
3. How do you log the reading minutes?
5. What reading counts towards the total?
7. How is the live leaderboard decided?
9. What are the prizes?
11. How can we get our readers engaged with the challenge/literacy?
2. Why are we running the challenge?
4. What’s the last date that we can enter reading minutes?
6. How do we know how much we’ve read in total?
8. How are the minutes validated?
10. When do we find out if we’ve won?
12. How should we promote our involvement in the challenge?
The 200 Million Minutes Reading Challenge wouldn’t be possible without the help of our fantastic supporters from across the world.